Kelli Martone, Esquire
Haddonfield, New Jersey
Kelli has been practicing exclusively in the area of matrimonial law since her admission from the bar in 2005, and has significant experience handling all types of family matters involving divorce, custody, child support, equitable distribution, guardianship, and domestic violence. Kelli also handles abuse and neglect matters. At our office, Kelli is continuing her representation of clients in all aspects of Family Law.
Kelli is a 2005 graduate of Seton Hall Law School and received her B.A. from William Paterson University. Upon her graduation from law school Kelli clerked for the Honorable James A. Farber in Sussex County.
In addition to Kelli’s work experience, Kelli serves as a panelist for the Camden County and Burlington Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel. She has also served as a volunteer attorney for the Jersey Battered Women Services, (JBWS), in Morris County, representing individuals in domestic violence cases and presently participates as a volunteer attorney for South Jersey Legal Services, representing client’s in connection with divorce and domestic violence matters. Kelli is a member of the Family Section of the New Jersey State Bar, Camden and Burlington County Bar Associations, and a member of the Thomas Forkin Inns of Court wherein she recognized as Associate of the Year for the year 2011-2012.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey, 2005
- 2005, Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, , J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – With Honors
- 1999, William Paterson University, Bachelors of the Arts, Sociology, concentration of criminal justice,
- Haddon Township High School, Westmont, New Jersey
Honors and Awards
- 2011-2012 Associate of the Year for the Thomas Forkin Family Law Inns of Court
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Burlington County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- Camden County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- 1976, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania