Kimberly Packman, Esquire
Haddonfield, New Jersey
Ms. Packman originally joined Adinolfi and Lieberman, P.A. in 2000 when it was then known as Adinolfi and Spevak, P.A. Ms. Packman has more than ten years of experience handling all types of family law matters involving divorce, custody, child support, equitable distribution, guardianships, Division of Youth and Family Services cases, and domestic violence. Ms. Packman will also be handling Wills and Estate matters for the firm.
Ms. Packman is a graduate of Widener University School of Law where she was a Teaching Fellow and Research Assistant for the Direction of the Legal Writing Department. She received her B.A. from Douglass College, Rutgers University where she was a Garden State Distinguished Scholar as well as a founding member of the Red Pine Ambassador Program. Ms. Packman served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable (RET) Barbara A. Villano, in Ocean County handling juvenile delinquency, family crisis, and child abuse and neglect matters. Ms. Packman has also handled adoptions through the Division of Youth and Family Services, as well as instituted adult guardianship proceedings for the Ocean County Board of Social Services.
Ms. Packman is designated as an AV rated attorney with Martindale-Hubbell. The Martindale-Hubbell® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™ process provides an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability. The rating is generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States. Reviewers are asked to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in their specific area of practice. Ms. Packman is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey as well as the United States District Court for the district of New Jersey.
She is also a member of the Camden and Burlington County Bar Associations and has served on the Camden County Family Law Committee. She has also volunteered her time as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties. Ms. Packman also volunteers her time as a guest speaker for the Center For People in Transition Program through Gloucester County College.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Wills & Estates
- New Jersey, 1997
- 1997, Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – With Honors
- 1993, Rutgers, Douglas College, New Brunswick, NJ, B.A., Bachelor of Arts Garden State Distinguished Scholar Major: Political Science
- Central Regional High School, Bayville, New Jersey
- Center for People in Transition – Gloucester County College
- Camden County Bar Association – CLE on Tap, November 2011
- Camden County Bar Association – CLE on Tap, November 2012
Honors and Awards
- Garden State Distinguished Scholar
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Burlington County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- Gloucester County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- Camden County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Children’s Rights Subcommittee, Kids Count Project
- 1971, Rome, New York, United States of America